WHAT IS A MHC FOR?
When a hose is used to transfer material down from [x] to [y]; and the length and weight of a material filled
hose exceeds the length of the hosebun capability; to hold the recommended bending radius, the hose will
flatten out, denying the material to flow properly. A MHC can be added to the hosebun system to help support
the recommended bending radius, and allow the material to be transferred properly.
HOW IT WORKS:
The full length of the recommended bending radius is much larger then that of a hosebun.
Depending on the weight of the hose used, a hosebun™ will be able to hold and guide a hose to the desired bending radius.
If a hose exceeds conditions; in weight (length), the hose has a tendency to collapse or flatten on its self inside the
The MHC holds one side of the hose at the full length of the bending radius, thus preventing the hose from collapsing.
INSTALLING THE MHC STEP BY STEP:
1. Set up Hosebun™
• Lay hose on flat surface.
• Set hosebun™ in desired position.
• Connect sling by moving 0.375” eye through the 0.5” choker eye.
2. Set up MHC
• Un-fold MHC Unit into its proper position
• Set MHC unit on top of hose and above the hosebun.
• Attach clamps to hose and piece ‘C’
• Attach piece ‘A’ and ‘B’ together using the 0.5” clevis.